Senior Transmission Engineer
System One is seeking a Senior Transmission Engineer in the Brea, CA area.
Must be a U.S. citizen or Green Card holder.
7 month assignment.
Hours Per Week: 40.00
- The Senior Transmission Engineer will have extensive experience with the routing, design, and execution of high voltage overhead transmission line projects (69kV to 500kV).
- The Senior Transmission Engineer will be involved in all facets of transmission line routing and design and be the technical lead on transmission line projects.
- The Senior Transmission Engineer will include routing and design of transmission lines utilizing Power Line Systems software, structure analysis and loading trees, developing design criteria and specifications for the transmission line design and procurement of materials, project cost estimating and quality control reviews.
- The Senior Transmission Engineer should be familiar with industry codes and standards and have experience as the technical lead on projects.
- The Senior Transmission Engineer will prepare drawings and documentation for construction of transmission line projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering from accredited program and a professional engineer licensure is required (PE).
- Minimum 7 years of related experience with routing and design of high voltage overhead transmission line facilities (completion of master's degree in related field may be substituted for one year of experience).