Digital Product Manager
Headquarters: Saint Paul, MN
MARCOMM Inc. is seeking a Digital Product Manager
In Digital Product Manager role, you will primary support a corporate .com GPH (Global Product Hierarchy) and Data Fill acceleration project
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with key stakeholders such as taxonomist, outside agency, PIM product owner, marketing operations and business stakeholders to work through discovery, planning and data fill prep
- Coordinate and facilitate meeting and ensure timelines are met with multiple stakeholders in multiple businesses
- Assist in execution of developed process on data fill and system requests
- Bachelor's Degree
- Understanding of PIM Systems
- Understanding of general taxonomy practices
- Excellent communicator and ability to work cross functionally in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to drive process improvement and change management practices
- Master's Degree
- Background in machine learning practices
- Ability to work independently and with a diverse group of employees including agencies and contractors.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
The Take Away
In the Digital Product Manager role, you will assist marketing professionals by applying an intermediate level of knowledge of marketing and marketing processes. You will be expected to handle requests from the sales force, channel partners and customers to gather, assemble, and analyze secondary industry/market information, prepare market, customer, competitor or other standard reports. You may be expected to participate in efforts to design, develop and implement new or improved projects or processes or to solve problems. Assignments are often short to medium-term in length with many projects underway at one time.
MARCOMM Inc. is headquartered in the Minneapolis. The types of Marketing, Interactive, Digital and Creative jobs we offer are dynamic, fun and always fast paced. Our employment package is "best-in-class" because we're committed to hiring the brightest, most qualified talent available.