Senior Full Stack Software Developer
MainStreet Family Urgent Care
Headquarters: Birmingham, AL
What would it have been like to be part of the early teams at Tesla, Airbnb, Spotify, or SpaceX?
Do you want to be part of a company re-making and re-thinking the way things are done in Healthcare? Do you want to be part of a company that lives its core values? That is positively impacting communities, patients, and employees every day?
MainStreet is a company on a roll. We have opened sixteen Urgent Care clinics in two years. The team is experiencing phenomenal growth on all fronts. And you can be part of that.
Our approach has been to reimagine every step in the process of delivering care...and now it is time fundamentally change the traditional approach to Primary Care.
We are looking to build a team that will automate the patient and physician experience in primary care. We are assembling a team that has Artificial Intelligence consultants, software developers, systems thinking experts, process gurus, and most importantly fun loving and driven individuals who can become passionate about what we do.
We are also in the process of developing and launching a TeleMedicine platform that we expect will be a force multiplier on even our rapid growth.
We are fundamentally changing the traditional approach to Revenue Cycle Management (RCM).
Side Note: RCM is the process of coding charts, billing, and collecting and is traditionally a massive source of inefficiency and waste in the system.
Every day in every way we are going to make the process better, and we want you to be a part of that.
Here is what being on this team is going to look like for you:
- Your primary role will be owning the test process. Test cases, manual testing, test automation, performance/load testing, test analysis and reporting is yours!
- As part of this role you will help the team support our products.
- The more technical, the better! We expect this position to help out with devops and release management.
What about you?
- You need to be the BOMB!
- You don't need much experience. Our CTO and Senior Developers are here to provide you support, guidance, and mentorship on your path to letting everyone know what a Rockstar you are.
- Because you rock, you can succeed at lots of stuff!! We are a fast growing, fun company with lots of opportunity.
- If we left you with food and beer for a month, when we got back you would have built a better Siri to keep you company.
- You think about problems in the shower; while on vacation you try out new testing frameworks.
- You are totally into everything tech. You can debate testing methodologies one day, database approaches the next; the philosophy of open source in the morning, and cloud platforms at night.
- You need to have iron clad values.
- This job will be working out of our corporate office in downtown Birmingham, Alabama.