Product Management Intern
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Headquarters: Houston, TX
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) is hiring aProduct Management Internbased inHouston, TX.This is a summer internship possibly startingMay 29th or June 11th. The Product Manager Intern will be working with the High Performance Computing (HPC) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) business unit.
Designs, plans, develops and manages a product or portfolio of products throughout the solution portfolio lifecycle: from new product definition or enhancements to existing products; planning, design, forecasting, and production; to end of life.
- Contributes to standard product development plan.
- Contributes towards data collation on customer requirements, target customer segments and business case to bring innovative and disruptive products to market.
- Collaborates closely with key stakeholders on one or more product strategy and strategy execution across all phases of the lifecycle (e.g., planning, development, launch, management, exit).
- Operationalizes financial targets to meet performance objectives.
- Working towards Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Must be graduating AFTER August 2018
- Technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry.
- Basic understanding of product development.
- Basic skills in cost modeling efficient solutions, and financial performance metric analysis.
- Basic business acumen and knowledge of root cause analysis and problem detection.
- Technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry and ability to provide product specific technical training to the team.
- Must be able to commute to Houston, TX. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities. HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.