Sr. Partner Marketing Manager, Machine Learning & AI
Headquarters: Seattle, WA
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Partner Marketing Manager, to help drive customer adoption of AWS’s Cloud computing platform through our partner community in the Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning segment . If you have a passion for the cloud, love helping technology partners reach their full potential, and are an expert in designing and implementing joint marketing plans with technology partners – then we’re looking for you.
The Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning (AI/ML) market segment is an important and high growth segment for AWS. AI/ML represents a next frontier for technology, as every application, every enterprise workload and every technology use case looks to improve their performance through human interface capabilities and smarter applications. And the AWS cloud is a perfect place to build, leverage and deploy AI/ML solutions.
In this role, you will develop and deliver partner marketing strategies and programs to advance the growth of AI/ML through AWS’s partner community. You will work with AWS AI/ML segment, partner and product teams to define and execute a global partner marketing plan. You will work directly with top AWS partners to develop and execute best-in-class joint marketing. This is an end-to-end marketing role, where you create the strategy, develop the plans, programs and content strategy, and execute. Amazon values “builders” who are able to Think Big to develop winning strategies and who are Biased for Action in getting things done.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in partner marketing who has been successful in building and executing integrated marketing campaigns with partners and building compelling joint-partner value proposition content. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
- Develop and execute best-in-class marketing plans with key partners that effectively drive awareness and adoption of AWS partner solutions.
- Work closely with the AI/ML segment, partner and product stakeholders to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives.
- Define marketing strategies in accordance with the needs of the AI/ML segment and for driving growth of AWS partners.
- Design global partner marketing programs and campaigns that are either executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing teams for local activation.
- Develop necessary messaging frameworks, content and campaign assets and own the successful execution of partner marketing campaigns.
- Set appropriate and aggressive goals, manage and prioritize resources and drive the growth of AWS through partners.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in marketing--partner marketing, product marketing, or demand generation--in high-technology companies
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with AI/ML, either with technology companies or in practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Demonstrated success in marketing roles that are partner-facing and field-facing
- Experience designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic alliance partners with global footprint
- Experience building global partner marketing strategies and programs
- Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner ecosystem
- Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
- Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
- Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
- Willing to travel to meet with sales leaders, partners, attend events and support the sales team
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and other marketing software will be helpful
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation .