Data Scientist III
Headquarters: Wayne, PA
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical Services Company
- Awarded Top 20 Best Places to work in healthcare
- Global presence in 50+ countries with $140B in revenue
- Diversified organization servicing both manufacturers and providers within the industry
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Culture: Dynamic organization offering a vibrant culture and opportunity for growth
- Growth: High visibility role interfacing with key business leaders across organization
- Opportunity: Work with a name brand company who is a proven leader in their industry
- Stability: Dedicated leadership with stability and tenure
- Chesterbrook, PA
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Improve organizational performance though the application of original thinking to existing and emerging analytic methods, processes, products and services, and employ sound judgment in determining how innovations will be deployed to produce return on investment.
- Working with business stakeholders identify business problems, opportunities and/or initiatives for which analytics models may provide insights that can contribute to or drive the development of an approach or solution.
- Conceptualize, design and develop analytics models in addressing complex business problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities that are of value to internal and external business stakeholders, typically using a hypothesis-driven approach.
- Working with Data Engineers determine how to best source data, including identification of potential proxy data sources, and design business analytics solutions, considering current and future needs, infrastructure and security requirements, load frequencies, etc.
- Where appropriate help seed data science capabilities within business functions, essentially developing “citizen data scientists” within the business teams.
- Show strong team building and creative thinking skills, and a desire to “make a difference”.
- Excellent command of the English language and clear, concise communication style is a must
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Experience with relational databases and writing SQL code
- Experience in developing scalable and parallel algorithms in Spark(MLLib) , Microsoft Machine Learning Services
- Strong working knowledge of data mining algorithms including machine learning techniques such as decision trees, probability networks, association rules, classification, clustering, regression, neural networks, Bayesian models, supervised and unsupervised learning is required.
- Combine models through ensemble modeling
- Experience with preprocessing of structured and unstructured data as well as dimensional and time series data
- Familiarity with large datasets, handling of financial relevant datasets and understanding of data analysis workflows
- Experience leveraging cloud based machine learning frameworks (e.g. Azure Machine Learning)
- Experience with visualization software (PowerBi, Qlik)
- Proficient with one or programming language such as Python, R .
- Experience with productizing predictive and descriptive models as knowledge of model lifecycle management