Headquarters: Orlando, FL
TE2, The Experience Engine, is a subsidiary of accesso Technology Group. The TE2 platform provides consumer facing enterprises an engine to drive personalization, recommendations and commerce for the physical world, in real-time. We believe every consumer facing business with physical locations will benefit from a machine-learning based platform that provides deep insights and recommendations for how consumers interact and ultimately spend with global brands.
With accelerating advancements in IoT, cloud, mobility, analytics, payments, and machine learning, industries like Hotels/Resorts, Universities, Hospitals, Theme Parks, Casinos, Cruise Ships, and Quick Service Restaurants are quickly recognizing the benefits and massive potential of personalization. Featured TE2 customers include Carnival Corporation, Arby's, Cedar Fair, Merlin Entertainment, Grupo Vidanta Resorts, and Arizona State University, among others.
The Solutions Engineer will work with global customers on some of the most innovative projects in the world. You will work closely with our customers, partners and stakeholders to create unique and elegantly simple solutions driving identity, personalization, and recommendation capabilities for the physical world, in real-time using the TE2 platform. You will be responsible for formulating and designing solutions for our customers, advising and troubleshooting deployments, and implementing technical project plans. This role will require significant flexibility and travel in the U.S. (25% travel should be expected) with occasional international travel.
Some of what you will be working on:
You will work directly with customers and on-board them on to the TE2 platform by understanding their use cases and creating solutions for them. You will have expertise in TE2 products and engage with customers to diagnose and resolve related issues. We are customer obsessed and a critical part of your role will be interacting with customers during the entire lifecycle. You will leverage this knowledge to influence the product roadmap and help build creative, innovative solutions that resolve customer pain points.
Other challenges you will tackle include:
- Provide product knowledge and subject matter expertise when defining business requirements.
- Build robust, scalable, supportable solutions that work well between a range of complex systems.
- Proactively assist customers with technical issues that may arise with their solution implementation. Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis.
- Identify and provide timely workarounds and solutions when possible, to meet customer’s business needs.
- Constantly stay ahead in communicating with customers. Manage expectations properly to avoid escalations. Be a strong voice of customers.
- Work in partnership with TE2 Client Services, Product Management and Engineering teams to translate client requirements and market opportunities into product roadmap features.
- Contribute to building a positive, can-do, high-performance culture.
- This role would support multiple customers.
Some of the technologies you will be working with:
- Java 8
- AWS, Cloud Elastic Architectures
- Multiple Apache projects, including: ServiceMix, CXF (JAX-RS), ActiveMQ
- Spring Boot
- Microservice Technologies: Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix
- RESTful / JSON web API service layer
- Couchbase (NoSQL) data persistence and cache layer
- Continuous delivery integration through Jenkins pipelines
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field (preferred, but not necessary)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience in mixed-technology environments, including enterprise-level infrastructure
- Experience interacting with customers at all levels of responsibility and technical expertise
- Experience with REST APIs
- Willingness and ability to embrace an AGILE development methodology
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- Generous PTO plan
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA, as well as employer paid disability and life insurance.
- Matching 401K
- We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company, meaning employees may not smoke or use illegal drugs while at work or away from work.
- This is a full-time position. No contractors please.
- If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!